As far as simple to use and low cost devices for live streaming and or recording go, the Magewell Ultra Stream pack’s quite the punch.
This small form factor device once installed can require just the single press of a button to allow users to start a live stream and or local recording. It integrates with all major streaming platforms and supports recording to local storage as well as Smartphone.
For advanced users they can take control of the device via their Smartphone and or web interface.
Easy to Use
- Stand-alone device; no computer required
- Internet connectivity via wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi and optional 3G/4G modem support
- Control via on-device buttons, intuitive smartphone App or browser-based interface
- Available with HDMI or SDI input and loop-through
Live Streaming Made Easier
- Support H.264 video encoding and AAC-LC audio encoding
- Stream easily to YouTube, Twitch and Facebook Live
- Stream to custom-specified RTMP or RTMPS server, support sending RTSP streams
- Encode and stream at resolutions up to 1080p60 at 8Mbps
- Stream to two platforms simultaneously at bitrates up to 4Mbps
Flexible Video Recording to Files
- Support H.264 or HEVC video encoding with AAC audio
- Record and save clips to internal storage, a USB flash drive or the associated smartphone
- Preview, record and stream video simultaneously
- Record with two different encoding presets concurrently for different needs
Magewell Ultra Stream – quick review video
Other information links
Magewell Ultra Stream – manufactuer website link
Magewell Ultra Stream User Manual – UltraStream-UserManual_en_US
For assistance with your video and audio streaming or capture requirement please do not hesitate to contact us today phone (03) 9457 4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org