Audiovisual Systems – better and easier
The team at DIB Audiovisual have been designing, installing and servicing audiovisual systems for the best schools and organisations in Melbourne for over twenty years.
We thought we’d share some of the things we do behind the scenes to make your system better and easier to use.
- High quality products – we always specify the best product you can afford for the budget. Whilst these may cost a little more up front, you win throughout the life of the product with less hassles, and lower operating costs
- User Interfaces – we always take the time to listen to your team and then design the interfaces for your system to ensure they are super easy to turn on and use for anyone. This includes setting up pre-sets for camera positions or presentations
- Security – we often install components and then protect them with securely locked cages or boxes. This ensures that only those who know what they are doing have access to the sensitive parts of your system, and in the cases of projectors that they are protected from wayward objects like balls in gymnasiums.
- Right product, right room – we take into account the size of the room and also the acoustics and other factors to ensure we select the right microphones, projectors, speakers and other components. This ensures the sound and light experience for attendees and presenters is of the the highest standard
- Laser – if you are installing a projector on the roof of a gymnasium the last thing you want to be doing is replacing globes, so we’ll often specify laser projectors with super long life expectancy so the simplest task doesn’t end up being costly and frustrating for you
There are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes in the design of your system that may not be obvious. However, neglecting them would very quickly become both frustrating and costly for you.
High quality components, thoughtful design and product selection all comprise a professional job.
And you can trust DIB Audiovisual to deliver the highest standards possible in all aspects of our engagement.
For more information or to discuss your project, please call us on (03) 9457 4800.