There is nothing better than a big piece of white paper to brainstorm out your ideas and thoughts.
Taking it to the next level is the brand-new Idea Wall from Schiavello and Bene, with dual EPSON Laser Projectors integrated onto the wall that DIB Audiovisual recently installed for the Rio Tinto team in Melbourne.
This project has all the hallmarks of the DIB Audiovisual approach to projects.
The Idea Wall provides almost unlimited space for your ideas. The integrated smart suite of software and technology is developed by Hoylu, transforming Bene wall products into multimedia innovation surfaces.
Up to seven people can navigate, write and draw on the intuitive and interactive projection surface at the same time using digital pens.
The Idea Wall connects people, ideas, and technology, facilitating a completely new way of working. For this project, we combined the Idea Wall with two EPSON EB-700U HD ANSI “Laser” Ultra Short Projectors.
The key features of these projectors include:
- Ultra Short Throw – Minimal shadows and glare.
- Ultra Bright Images – With a brightness of 4,000 lumens White and Colour Light Output
- WUXGA High resolution 1920 x 1200
- Advanced Networking Capability – Enables users to monitor, control and present from a remote location
- Broad Connectivity
- Including 3 x HDMI, USB display, PC Free slideshows, network and optional wireless connectivity
- Lamp FREE – no lamps to change for life
- 5 Year factory backed warranty
- 16W Built-in Speaker
We added high quality wall brackets to suit the projectors and installed these onto the
Schiavello Bene Wall, taking great care in the projection image and alignment onto the custom surface of the wall.
For help with your ideas, please call DIB Audiovisual on (03) 9457 4800.