Things are great all over for Overnewton Anglican Community College now DIB Audiovisual
has upgraded the projectors for the Keilor Campus Junior School rooms.
In each room, we installed a state of the art EPSON EB-1485Fi Laser Light Source, Interactive Projector. This projector delivers with 5,000 ANSI Lumens of Brightness and Full HD Resolution.
The other Key Features of the projector are:
- Flexible display options & sizes, facilitating a multi-touch image display of up to 100″ in
stand-alone mode [65″ minimum]
- Sliding split screen: Up to four displays in one image – project images from different
- Laser Light Source (20,000 h durability, 30,000 h durability – Economy mode)
- Full HD Resolution
- 16W in-built speakers
- 5 Year Warranty
The Interactive & Whiteboarding Features of the projector include:
- PC Free Whiteboard Function
- Save, Print & Email straight from projector
- Pen & Finger Touch Interactive
- Wireless Interactivity & Projection
We also installed a high quality vitreous enamel whiteboard. These whiteboards have a
ceramic type surface and are very flat which is ideal for ultra short throw and especially
interactive projection.This is a quality low gloss whiteboard surface.
We matched existing speakers and micro Joey 6 or 9 Button Wall controllers to these new projectors and reprogrammed them for the client to ensure ease of operation for any user.
If you need to upgrade your projectors, give DIB Audiovisual a call and we’ll ensure everything is great all over for your school too.
Email us at email@example.com
Or call (03) 9457 4800.