Presbyterian Ladies College (PLC) has a proud tradition of encouraging and inspiring students with excellence and confidence. The College offers classes from the Early Learning Centre (ELC) to Year 12 and has a record of academic success, with more than 98% of Year 12 graduates going to university.
PLC has undergone a major transformation in recent years which has seen the development of new facilities, including:
- A new Performing Arts Centre.
- New Learning Resource Centre.
- A new library, IT and AV labs;
- A dedicated Year 7 Centre and new hockey and tennis facilities.
- Redevelopment of the Science Precinct and the total transformation of the Year 7, 8 and 9 classroom precinct.
The College recently installed new portable classrooms which were constructed off-site and transported to the final destination. This method of construction is becoming increasingly popular with schools realising the advantages in terms of time savings and minimum disruption to school operations.
New POD classrooms recently installed at Presbyterian Ladies College has drastically reduced the time it takes to commission new classrooms.
When it came to installing AV equipment to the new classrooms, PLC leveraged DIB Audio Visual’s experience gained from designing the College’s original AV ecosystem.
DIB Audio Visual recently installed EPSON ultra short-throw interactive projectors in classrooms across Presbyterian Ladies College Junior School.
DIB Audio Visual installed Epson Laser Short Throw Interactive projectors in the new classrooms, maintaining consistency with the existing AV ecosystem. Providing much-needed collaboration capability were Epson’s Visualiser document camera, and VIVI wireless presentation solution. DIB Audio Visual ensured ease of operation with the Extron control panel, doing away with the need for complex and easily lost remote controls.
DIB Audio Visual installed AV systems in the new POD classrooms, ensuring a standardised AV ecosystem across the entire College.
Comprehensive after-sales service and warranty
- Manufacturer warranties (typically between 1 to 5 years) on all hardware we supply.
- Three-year workmanship warranty on all DIB Audio Visual designed and installed AV systems.
- Our expert technicians come to you and provide service and support onsite – all part of the DIB service.
For assistance with your custom audio visual requirements, contact a DIB Audio Visual Solutions Consultant today. Phone (03) 9457-4800 or email us on email@example.com.