– Brighter images with up to 3300 lumens white brightness and colour brightness (EB-585W/EB-585We/EB-585Wi/EB-595Wi models only)
– Longer lamp life – up to 10,000 hours lamp life in ECO mode
– 10,000:1 contrast ratio across the entire range
– Digital connectivity – 2x HDMI ports for digital connections. 1 port supports MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) for mirroring connectivity with Android™ mobile devices.
– Finger touch interactivity (EB-595Wi model ONLY) comes with both pen and finger touch interactivity.
– PC Interactivity – comes with Epson’s latest and enhanced PC interactive software (Easy Interactive Tools version 3.0).
– Wireless projection and interactivity– Projection and interactive function without the wires (using peer to peer wireless and Epson’s EasyMP Network Projection software version 2.81 or later)
– Dual Pen Interactivity – With simultaneous dual pen functionality, teacher and student can annotate at the same time. New smaller pen design now comes with selectable function side button.
– Projector control with Multi-PC projection software with Moderator function – allows up to 50 devices to connect to the projector. Now features a Moderator function for managing and controlling the images displayed on the screen (up to 4).
– New projector control tool bar – allows user to control the projector (eg switch sources, zoom, volume up/down etc) using the interactive pen.
– No driver installation required and advanced networking capability which enables users to monitor, control and present from a remote location
– $79 inc-gst RRP lamp replacement
For assistance with your custom audio visual requirements, contact a DIB Audio Visual Solutions Consultant today. Phone (03) 9457-4800 or contact us.