Cable management is an often overlooked feature of new AV installs. People can forget how many cables are required to run a new AV setup, especially when you’re using more hardware than before.
The Epson ELP-CB02 becomes a central hub for all your connections. Your projectors, screens, speakers, and HDMI cables are all plugged into the cable management box for easy access and control.
You don’t have to hunt for a HDMI cable or try to figure out which cable plugs into what. You can also turn conenctios on and off at the control box and control other parameters like volume, all from the ELP-CB02.
- Centralised Control Box – manage your Epson short-throw or ultra-short-throw projector (power, AV mute, volume, sources; wall mounted, no remote control needed.
- Optimised for connectivity – supports an array of sources, including 2 HDMI inputs for displaying content from high-definition devices, connect the latest MHL-enabled smartphone or tablet via MHL cable.
- Consolidated Cable Management – convenient wall placement helps avoid potential hazards.
- Increased Flexibility – use as an extension box to expand the range of your cables.
- Easy Operation – large, individual source buttons intuitively match Epson projector inputs.
- Amplify Instruction – optional speakers boost sound and ensure the entire class can hear the lesson.
Centralised control box
The control box is a wall-mountable with large, easy to use control buttons. The cable cover creates a clean, organized look to help avoid cable chaos and to have a discreet design to fit in with any space.
The control box is designed to mount on the wall next to the projected image, making for easy accessibility to educators. Source switching and volume control can all be managed from the control box, removing the need for a remote that can be lost or lose power.
By offering a central point for all source cables to connect, teachers now have the flexibility to integrate a wide range of multimedia devices into their teaching that might previously have been much more expensive to manage with a ceiling-mounted projector.